What I Love About Girls

So we (me and a bunch of people you dont know) were having a discussion the other day about all things sexy. (tends to happen when there is a LOT of alcohol involved.)

I have this analogy I like to use to compare male and female anatomy;

When a woman takes off her panties, its like a shiny, beautiful gateway to an abyss of magical wonderment (think about it, Im onto something), but when I guy takes off his drawers, its like your drunk buddy falling out of your car. As much as I love cock, I mean, its not exactly the most appealing part of the bodyfeet might be the only other part that are as visually displeasing.

Anyway. As we continued talking, I mentioned (as I do fairly often) that I am SEXUALLY bisexual.

Wait, what?

Sexually Bi Sexual.

I have NO desire to try to date women. But I LOVE the female body.

Why?

Whats NOT to love?

Even women with bad hair have beautiful hair. You know what I mean. Its soft and flowy (even if its short, or kinky) and always feels nice on your skin.

Women have a time-honored tradition of slathering goo on ourselves to make our skin soft and freshly fragranced. Its great. Therefore, female skin is a great canvas to touch, stroke, rub, snuggle onI love it.

Most women (not ALL, but most; and if you dont fall into this group, Im not against it, I just prefer it) are relatively hairless (aside from on our heads). It makes the smoothness even more noticeable. And Im not gonna lie, as much as I like kissing a mild to moderately scruffy face, I like kissing smooth skin even more.

Women have better clothes. There is something AMAZING about white pants. And yes, Ill say it; MEN SHOULD NEVER WEAR WHITE PANTS. There is no acceptable scenario for this. But, well, put a well-fitting pair of white pants of a woman andwellyay.

Lastly, and bestly, the cornerstone of all women; the vagina.

I had a comment on a Monday I was unable to publish (I think he left something in there that was against the ruleslike an e-mail or something) from H about posting pictures of pussies.

Heres the thing, H; aside from disease-riddled ones, there is no such thing as a bad pussy shot!

So theres no need to grade and/or critique them, because they are ALL winners!

Theres so much in particular that I love about them, I could go on for YEARS.

However, I have several male readers, so, well, unless Im talking about the sex Im having, Ill lose some of you if I dont try to keep it short.

For me, pussies are like crotch rockets (pun PROBABLY intended). They are small, appealing, POWERFUL (we all know about the power of the pussy, from one side or the other), and very sensitive to even the smallest of movements and changes. You see them and cant help but look.

They are all different, but, like adorable baby kittens, you NEVER tire of seeing them.

And you know Im right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karylle Nipple Slip Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage At Boracay

Adil Sayeed with Jane Lo Li & Allyssa Yin Yi, Malaysian Girls Gone Wild and Hardcor3 with Rich Pakistani Dude

Edison Chen - Mother of All Cantopop Scandals!