Top ten things that piss me off in the city....so far.

1. People who say, "Whole foods changed my life."
...did it now? Well your life must have really sucked then...also...I may or may not have said this...I don't want to talk about it.

2. Assholes who write in Moleskin notebooks.
...you do realize that just because your "thoughts" are being put into a $30 dollar notebook does not make them any more interesting...so why don't you just go ahead and buy a 40 cents composition book (like myself) and stop being a little bitch.

3. Models
....fuck off.

4. Girls that run in only sport bras and jeggings.
...your fupa is showing.

5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karylle Nipple Slip Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage At Boracay

Adil Sayeed with Jane Lo Li & Allyssa Yin Yi, Malaysian Girls Gone Wild and Hardcor3 with Rich Pakistani Dude

Edison Chen - Mother of All Cantopop Scandals!