And With a Phone Call.

The second I met B, I knew there was something different about him.

Something happened inside of my that hasnt happened before. I loved it.

However, I didnt love that he left shortly after that.

We talked for a while, but unfortunately, there was a distance created between us.

I have a pretty solid theory on this, but its not my place to talk about it.

Anyway, one night, while I was dating, and totally enamored with R, and headed to his house full of desire to see him, be with him, all that crap; my phone rang.

It was B.

I almost had an accident.

I got SO excited, I could hardly think.

To hear his voice; ahhhh. It was an amazing mix of arousal and elatedness for me.

We caught up for probably 30 minutes or so. The entire time, I was sitting in Rs driveway, oblivious to the fact that he may be sitting inside the house watching me giggling, smiling, and generally having a great time on the phone with WHOEVER I was talking to.

Anyway, at the end of our conversation, he said it;

I miss you.

My eyes were as wet as my pussy.

But heres the thing; I had sex with R that night. It was great. R had to smoke like 3 cigarettes (chain-smoking style) after the fact. I think I fucked him into a mini-coma.

But R wasnt in my brain. (Other than the fact that I kept having to remind myself not to scream Bs name)

B was. I came so hard my pussy hurt, and it was B in my brain.

I didnt share that sexcapades with you, dear readers, because I had EXTREMELY mixed emotions about talking about it. And I feel like I can be VERY honest with you guys and gals, because you (with some exceptions) arent involved in my personal life. But R read my blog.

So does B, and I wanted him to know this, but I didnt want R to know that the best sex hed ever had (admittedly) was technically at the hands of another guy.

And that (as youre going to slowly read) marked the return of B.
Okay, not B; but CLOSE enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karylle Nipple Slip Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage At Boracay

Adil Sayeed with Jane Lo Li & Allyssa Yin Yi, Malaysian Girls Gone Wild and Hardcor3 with Rich Pakistani Dude

Edison Chen - Mother of All Cantopop Scandals!