Urge.

I unzip your shorts and I find myself looking at a pair of deliciously wet panties, your pussy lips teasing from behind the fabric now made translucent. I move up between your legs and bury my face down on your crotch, taking in deep breaths, the wetness of your pussy juices against my face.

I kiss away at your pussy lips, my fingers gingerly parting them as my tongue moves in to taste you. You stir in your sleep as you feel my mouth, tongue and fingers teasing, and you move your crotch higher towards my face, urging me to do more.

I lick and suck away, loving the taste and scent of your pussy. Nothing else matters for the moment-- all that matters is the feel, taste, scent...everything tactile about sexy you.

And right about now, I have an animal urge to want to do all things nasty, naughty, dirty. With you.



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karylle Nipple Slip Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage At Boracay

Adil Sayeed with Jane Lo Li & Allyssa Yin Yi, Malaysian Girls Gone Wild and Hardcor3 with Rich Pakistani Dude

Edison Chen - Mother of All Cantopop Scandals!