Tormented... Nonet & Reverse Nonet Poem


Lips heat singes the nape of my neck flesh,

Breath hotter then the sun swirls on

Its smooth warm expose flesh

Waking up my desire

While his bulbous tip

Spread swollen lips,

Inner heat

Consumes

Me

My

Body

Consumption

Of his sear heat

Torments the passion

Building up inside me

That soon has to be released

By dredging of his outreached mast

Inside the confines of my womb walls



A Nonet Poem has nine lines. The first line has nine syllables, the second line eight syllables, the third line seven syllables, etc... until line nine that finishes withone syllable. It can be on any subject and rhyming is optional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karylle Nipple Slip Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage At Boracay

Adil Sayeed with Jane Lo Li & Allyssa Yin Yi, Malaysian Girls Gone Wild and Hardcor3 with Rich Pakistani Dude

Edison Chen - Mother of All Cantopop Scandals!